Edward G. Allan
Immediate past position: Technical authority and principal attorney providing legal support to the Army's largest Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism investigative organization.
Active and Reserve: Trial and Defense Counsel, litigated more than 100 felony cases in addition to numerous administrative hearings. Served as an Inspector General for three years. Attained the rank of Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve.
Department of Defense, Office of Inspector General, held positions as Special Agent, and Legal Remedies Advisor.
US Army War College
U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
Graduate work, George Washington University Security Policy Studies Program
JD Seton Hall University Law School
BA Government Seton Hall University
Areas of Practice
- 100% Military Law
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1974
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1974
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Government
Honors and Awards
- Phi Alpha Theta, National History Honor Society
- The National Society of Scabbard and Blade
- Zeta Beta Tau
- Phi Alpha Theta