Toll Free: 800-511-9293
Local: 706-860-5769

What else might happen?

In some cases, the court can order a “DuBay” hearing, in order to gather more facts about the issues raised on appeal. Or, the court can take action on your case without the filing of briefs or the hearing of oral argument.