Toll Free: 800-511-9293
Local: 706-860-5769

Generally speaking, the application must be brought within three years of after the error is discovered. However, the board may excuse this filing period for "good cause." Generally, the boards for correction of military (or Naval) records are fairly liberal in allowing people to file after the three year deadline.