What should I do if I need more information or want to seek a discharge upgrade?

Contact Mr. Cassara by phone or by using the contact form on this page.
Please include the following information:

  • the date of your discharge,
  • the reason for the discharge,
  • the service you were in, and
  • the type of discharge you received.