Toll Free: 800-511-9293
Local: 706-860-5769

General Discharge upgraded to Honorable

I recently represented an Army SFC (E-7) who was accused of misconduct while downrange.  He submitted a Chapter 10 discharge “in lieu of court-martial” and received a general discharge.  We petitioned the Army Discharge Review Board on his behalf. We obtained statements from numerous soldiers he had deployed with and cast doubt on the underlying allegations.  In doing so, we were able to get his discharge upgraded to honorable, allowing him to reenlist and finish out his career.  If you would like to discuss having your military discharge upgraded, please e-mail Mr. Cassara the details of your case. I will be happy to discuss it with you free of charge.

If you need a military defense lawyer, contact Mr. Cassara for a free consultation.


Related posts

Removal of GOMOR

Mr. Cassara represented an Army nurse who received a GOMOR for allegedly drinking with...

Comments are currently closed.